Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Trip down to Monroe

Last week one of Dan’s Great Aunts passed away. We don’t often get to see extended family unless there is a funeral or wedding so Dan took the day off Monday and we took Jaimee with us and enjoyed the day together. It is a little more than a 3 hour drive for us and I loved every minute with my sweetheart. Jaimee was pretty good too but she hates her seat belt and can undo it. While at the cemetery we introduced Jaimee to Grandpa Kent. She has a great time playing on his headstone. I’m she he didn’t mind one bit. We also did some Geocaching on our little trip to make it more interesting. It was so wonderful to see so much family and especially to be with my wonderful husband! IMG_0433 IMG_0421IMG_0426

IMG_0420

2 comments:

Tami Anderson said...

Uh oh! Who died and why didn't someone tell us? Was it Kent's family side?

That picture of Jaimee on the headstone is priceless!

Becky Jones said...

Jones side of the family (Lyn Jones).