I have decorated cakes for nearly all of the Eagle Scouts in our Troop. It is my gift to them. But, this was a different night as two Young Men, one that lives directly behind us and one next door to us were receiving their Ealges. I have watched these boys grow up. I love them and their families!!! Here are a few pictures to document the night. I am so proud of them. Jacob is also Michael's best friend and it was great to have him there participating as well.Here is where it all begins. Decorating at the kitchen table.







What an honor to have Jacob give me one of his Mentor Pins. He has a special place in my heart. I have watched him grow up along side my children. Jacob is an incredible friend to Michael and his Mom Stace happens to be my best friend. He really is part of our family! Thanks Jacob!!!
2 comments:
Those cakes look awesome! Good job.
Wow! Awesome cakes! So sad we missed it.
Post a Comment