Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Anna's Officially a Mom of 4 Unofficially 5

I got these "It's a Boy and It's a girl balloons to celebrate their adoption day. This is Anna with her youngest Rebekah.

My wonderful younger sister Anna and her husband Jacob have been foster parents for a few years now. As each child comes to their home they instantly become family. Well this time they truly are family. Yesterday the kids and I attended court to see the Adoption finalized for 4 of 5 children that have been with them now for 14 months. We love them so much and are so excited tha they are legally family. They were family from the first minute they walked through their doors but now it's on paper. What a huge blessing adoption is!!! Congratulations Anna and Jacob we are so excited for you to have your family for keeps! We can't wait for the Sealing in the LDS Temple in July! Families are Forever!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats Anna!