Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break 2010 Pictures

For Spring Break Dan took off 2 days to hang out with us. We bought SLC City Passes and so we crammed in as many venues as we could into 2 days. What fun!!! We visited the Hogle Zoo, This is the Place Heritage Park, The Lion House Pantry Restaurant, The Tracy Aviary, The Living Planet Aquarium, Discovery Gateway (Children's Museum) and The Clark Planetarium.



































3 comments:

Kim said...

Whew! Any single on of those trips could take all day! You have energy I can only dream of! FUN!

The Wood Family said...

It looks like you guys were busy, but that you had fun!

darcie said...

What a cute family you have! Just looking at the pictures of all the stuff you did during spring break makes me tired. Looks like fun!