I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
When Grandpa thought Grandma looked great he would say " A hubba, hubba, hubba." So think of Grandpa today and know if he were here what he would say.
You look great! Way to go.
Poor little Becky, wasting away to nothing! Kidding. I'm sure you're proud of your healthy new body. You've done some amazing work on it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When Grandpa thought Grandma looked great he would say " A hubba, hubba, hubba." So think of Grandpa today and know if he were here what he would say.
You look great! Way to go.
Poor little Becky, wasting away to nothing! Kidding. I'm sure you're proud of your healthy new body. You've done some amazing work on it!
Post a Comment