Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Baby Girl is 3

Jaimee Mae turned 3 on Saturday. She desperately wanted a birthday party so she had a fun party with her friends.

Two dresses for my girls. They were so cute that Laura got one too!

She kept shoving handful of cake into her mouth. I guess it met with her approval! She's so fun!!!

Oh how I love this beautiful girl! She is such a doll!

Some of the gifts.

Our wonderful neighbor Stace (my fantastic friend) stopped by with a gift for Jaimee. We love you Stace!

She's so CUTE!

Ice cream cones can be pretty messy!


Her friends gave her some wonderful presents. She was definitely spoiled!!!

Blowing out all of the candles!

We made candy necklaces at the party.

Playing with balloons. We blew up 40 balloons to play with. The kids loved them!

Jaimee wanted a Snow White Princess cake so that exactly what she got. It was frustrating to decorate as the icing was melting but I saved it by putting it in the fridge. Whew! It was worth all of the frustration to see how excited she was for her cake!


Nathan was so sweet to dress up as a clown and entertain all of the kids. He is a great big brother!!!

My 2 princesses waiting for the party guests to arrive.

Jaimee woke up so happy and excited for her Birthday. She kept saying over and over again, " Thank you Mommy, thank you Mommy!" She made my heart so full and happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday party. Laura and Jaimee look beautiful in their new flower dresses and in their princess gowns.

Such a fun celebration.