Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mixed Emotions

I can't decide how I feel about this picture. On one hand I'm really excited to have lost so much weight and that I'm choosing to exercise and eat right. On the other hand it shows just how out of control life was for me. It was when these jeans got too tight back in May that I decided that I had to change. I still want to lose 10 more pounds but for now my body seems to just be maintaining weight but gaining muscle. My waist has shrunk 18 inches!!! This journey has been far more emotional than I could have imagined. I had no idea how much healing my heart needed in regards to my weight. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and the comfort of The Spirit.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Do you kinda feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when she realizes that she had the power to go home all along, but wouldn't see it until she had the confidence in herself to do it?

I am very excited for you, Becky! That's an awesome photo. Can I share your story on my blog?

Becky Jones said...

I do kinda feel that way. I never thought I could do it until I humbled myself and pleaded to my Heavenly Father for help. Yes you can share my story. I hope it will help others who struggle with needing to change but who just don't know if they have the strength to do it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amazing wonderful, inspiring etc......
Congrats on your ongoing renovation. Thanks for inspiring me and helping me and you probably don't even know it. Keep being the great person you are. The world could always use more goodness like that!!! Yeah you!!!