Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Where do I go from here?

I have already met my goal for 100 lbs so where do I go from here? I was talking with Dan yesterday telling him how I don't feel worthy of this change. I know I have done the work and therefore I have great results but I'm not used to the new me yet. I always defined myself by my weight so I am now having to rediscover who I am. I know I'm the same person inside but I look so different. It's going to take time I guess. I think I assumed I'd be instantly happier and my trials would be lighter if I lost weight, well nothing has changed except my body size. Now I need to focus more on my spiritual health since I'm getting my physical health under control.

(Sorry for a blurry picture but the timer has a hard time focusing at a distance.)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Well, if what we DO is what defines us, then I'd say you are a woman who can be humble (to ask for help) and then can go and DO. The only thing that holds us back from accomplishing things in our lives are lack of desire, and pride. You've over come both of those in this instance, and now, you can tackle whatever else the Lord would have you perfect.
Great, great Job!
You are an inspiration!

Jules AF said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME! I can't wait to see you in person! (This is Julie, btw)

ginna said...

Becky,

You are totally an inspiration, I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge here last night and knowing and seeing your results has been amazing that I just feel like WOW I know that I can do it! Already this decision is what I need to do for me, and I'm so excited! Thank you for blogging and posting pics so that I could see someone I know reach their goal! Congrats!

Virginia