Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My 1st Baby is 12 Years Old

Last night Dan and I took Michael out for shopping and dinner. He has grown so fast the last few months that he was in need of a new suit and a winter coat. He had fun picking out ties. We found him a beautiful wool suit in the men's section. How is that possible? He is already 5'6" and way too handsome for his own good! We went to Olive Garden for dinner and he loved being able to choose anything off the menu. He even selected a dessert. We never have dessert at a restaurant. On the drive into town (1hour) we had a great heart-to-heart talk. Michael you are an amazing young man!


His new suit! He is so excited to receive the Aaronic Priesthood and be ordained a Deacon in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.



Happy Birthday Michael!
Can you believe this picture was only 6 months ago? Wow has he changed!

1st Day of School 6th Grade.

Michael loves Boy Scouts. He has achieved 1st Class Rank. That took a lot of work to do that in 1 year.


My very handsome boy just a couple days ago, crazy hair and all! It seems like he went from baby to young man over night. I love you so much Michael! I am so blessed to be your mother! I am so proud of you for your decision to receive the Holy Priesthood. How wonderful that you will be ordained tonight in our home. What a wonderful way to spend your 12th Birthday!

2 comments:

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Aw how sweet. Sounds like a lovely birthday celebration. So cool that he gets to join Jeremy and the other deacons. He is turning into a very handsome young man!

Candice said...

Hi Becky! I'm so excited that you have a blog! When we moved into the ward, Michael was one of the first people we got to know because he was in Randall's CTR5(6?) class. He's always been such a great kid. I can't believe how grown up he is! I also want to say that you look AMAZING! You're inspiring me to get off my bum and start exercising! :)