Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Yes, more pictures of me...



I'm sure all of you are tired of my pictures but this is my blog so here they are. These pictures represent something very important to me. I honestly have no recollection of ever buying a size 16/18 in my life. I'm sure it had to happen at some point but the earliest memory I have of clothing size was when I was 13 years old buying a blue and pink vest at a store in West Edmonton Mall with some blue pants and they were both a size 18/20. Anyway, the shirts I am wearing in these pictures are a size 16/18. Yeah! I can hardly believe it. I am now starting to believe that someday I can buy jeans in the regular sizes too. Right now my size 24 jeans are getting loose so with some hard work I might be down a size in a few more weeks. I did fit into a skirt at Lane Bryant that was a size 20 but it was too short. Oh well, thanks for reading and for all of the positive feedback. Since the competition is over I still need to check in with someone so here I am checked in for week 13.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am glad you are still posting pictures and checking in! I don't doubt you'll reach your goals, so you better start a savings for all the fun new clothes you are going to need! Kohl's always has great clearances and there is a fun little consignment shop called Mona Lisa on main street in AF. Not good for jeans (they sell those ridiculous $300 jeans for $110), but great for tops in the $5-$15 range and sometimes dresses in the $20 range. Adult clothes only. Let me know if you need a shopping partner!

lottie said...

Becky, you're still inspiring me. I started running last week and I did it because of how you have rekindeled my hope of being thin again ( I was a size 6 when I was 20 if you can believe it), so I'm very grateful for your pictures and progress reports! I'll post mine when they start showing a difference. I just want you to know that you're inspiring me. You look amazing!

lottie said...

p.s. Lottie is Liz Batchelor. I just realized it didn't show who i was. =)