Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I did it! I am the "BIGGEST LOSER"!!!!!

After 12 weeks of grueling exercise and eating only the right way I have lost 20% of my weight. I can't believe it. I look in the mirror and hardly recognize the person looking back at me. I have not reached my goal of 100 lbs but I am getting closer and maybe by Christmas I'll get there. After I can maintain that weight for a year I'll work on getting down to my "recommended weight" for my height. I don't know if that's even possible but hey I never thought I'd be able to lose this much weight either. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I really feel that the only way I've been able to accomplish this goal is through fasting, prayer and A LOT of determination. My sweet husband has supported me every step of the way and I couldn't have done it without him. Thank you sweetheart. Now on to reaching my next goal. 100 lbs here I come!!!!!

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

You are such an inspiration! Great Job!

Kate said...

Oh, Becky! That is so incredibly awesome!!! You are now skinnier than when we were room mates!

Have some spanish rice for me, k? (remember when I permed my hair using my grocery budget and had to live on rice and potatoes because of it? hee, hee, hee!)

Call me next time you're in town!

Becky Jones said...

Kathy, I am about the size I was when I graduated from high school. I think I gained about 20 pounds the first couple years of BYU. Yes I do remember your perm! What fun memories!

Jerusha said...

You look awesome. You are such an inspiration to me.