I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
As of this morning I have lost 80 lbs. Yep, that's A LOT! I carry my weight very well (very large/dense bones) so most people wouldn't have believed that I weighed 381lbs when I started this competition 3 months ago. I can't wait to lose more! Thanks for all of the support!
7 comments:
Becky,
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You have always been a beautiful girl but this transition is amazing. Keep up the great work.....
becky...you look great! I did not realize how much you had lost. You need to post your before and after photo side by side.
I am so impressed Becky! Congrats on your win, I've noticed you have been just "glowing" lately!!!
As of this morning I have lost 80 lbs. Yep, that's A LOT! I carry my weight very well (very large/dense bones) so most people wouldn't have believed that I weighed 381lbs when I started this competition 3 months ago. I can't wait to lose more! Thanks for all of the support!
This is just SO AWESOME! Good job Becky!
That must have taken an enormous amount of dedication!
You should be P R O U D!!!!
Congrats Becky! You look awesome! Way to go! I can't even imagine the hard work! You inspire me!
~Carlie
That is amazing. It was fun to read back on your blog. You are so beautiful. Good luck and keep going. Maybe you can inspire me next...
Post a Comment