Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

6 Weeks Down and I've Reached My Goal

Here is a picture I took a few minutes ago. It isn't the best since I took it with a timer but here I am 10% lighter! I hope I can drop 5% more in the next 6 weeks. It is getting more difficult to lose weight so I need to make my workouts harder.
Here's a picture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful. I like the suggestion of the person on Facebook who said to go for another 10%.
Keep up the good woork. Love Mom

W. Brent Barclay said...

Good job Becky! You are awesome! Doesn't make you feel good. Looks like you have been having fun with the family. I love the camping pictures!

W. Brent Barclay said...

Becky It's Jeannie. I don't know why it says my husbands name.