


It is so fun to see my boys excited to start school. They all have great teachers and I'm looking forward to lots of learning this year. I absolutely love our school! We live in such a wonderful community and I'm so thankful to serve on the School Community Council again this year so I get an insider view of the school. Many moms in my area choose to home school their children and with my Education Degree I've thought about it before but never felt the need to keep my kids home. They get so much more at school than they would with me trying to divide my attention between the 5 of them. I am looking forward to when Jaimee goes to school so that I can be back teaching even if it is as a substitute teacher. Here's to a wonderful school year!!!
1 comment:
Wow! They are growing up so fast. I appreciate you posting the pictures.
Hopefully, the boys had a great first day at school.
Tell them I love them and please give them an extra hug for me... Laura and Jaimee too.
Love Grandma Marie
Post a Comment