
































Facebook is so much easier to post pictures on than the blog so sorry I haven't posted any in a while. We just got back from an absolutely gorgeous vacation to Glacier National Park. 5 nights, 6 days of camping and we had a great time. We stopped at Lewis and Clark Caverns on the way and that was fun to share a memory of my childhood with my family. I must admit that somehow I'd forgotten the 1/2 mile hike at a good grade that made you wonder if you really would make it. One couple in our group actually turned back.Anyway here are some pictures from our trip. My mom and sister Kara and her kids camped with us. It was supposed to be the whole Raymer family but things came up. Maybe next time.
1 comment:
How beautiful! That actually looked like a FUN camping trip. Good job-that's hard to pull off.
Post a Comment