Dan and I were able to escape to the beautiful mountains at Wolf Creek for 3 days and 2 nights and had such a wonderful time together. My Mom was able to drive safely from Canada to watch the kids. Thanks Mom for giving us some time away! We hung out at the condo and didn't leave until it was time to go home. They got 20 inches of snow while we were there.
I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Our Romantic get away!
Dan and I were able to escape to the beautiful mountains at Wolf Creek for 3 days and 2 nights and had such a wonderful time together. My Mom was able to drive safely from Canada to watch the kids. Thanks Mom for giving us some time away! We hung out at the condo and didn't leave until it was time to go home. They got 20 inches of snow while we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment