Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The beginning of a new year.

So the kids are back to school and Dan is back to work. I sure have missed having them around this week. I pulled the recumbent bike out of the storage room and even though it really doesn't fit, it is in the family room. My goal is to get on it for at least 20 min. 4 times a week. So far so good and I'm not even sore. Hopefully we'll get the last room in the basement finished this year then we'll have our office/ exercise room.

I watched Oprah on Monday and was so impressed by what she said. She talked about putting yourself back on your to do list. We spend all day loving other people but never seem to love our selves. She was so right! She also spoke about being thankful for our bodies. We don't take care of them properly but they still keep going. I need to be a better steward over this body. I am not setting any weight loss goals but instead my goal is to be healthier. With a healthier life the weight loss will naturally come. So here's to a new year!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you and I are on the same wavelength for new year resolutions this year! We should be a cheering section for eachother! I promise I'll do my exercising tomorrow or I'll answer to you!