I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I just hung this beautiful painting in the living room and I love it. I've wanted a real canvas for a long time and found this one on sale and it looks so beautiful! it is by Liz Lemon Swindle. The title is " Seeking the One".
Nice! Maybe someday we'll have a real painting to hang. Who painted it? Do you know if Joe Brickey still paints? (Isn't that his name? He was my HT in the Orem YA ward and I know you and Dan knew him, too.
It is by Liz Lemon Swindle. The title is "Seeking the one". Yes Joe still paints. Some of his paintings are in the Visitor Centers in SLC and he has many in the JSMB and often you see Joseph Smith paintings by him in the Ensign.
3 comments:
It's an awesome painting, Becky! Way to go!
Nice! Maybe someday we'll have a real painting to hang. Who painted it? Do you know if Joe Brickey still paints? (Isn't that his name? He was my HT in the Orem YA ward and I know you and Dan knew him, too.
It is by Liz Lemon Swindle. The title is "Seeking the one". Yes Joe still paints. Some of his paintings are in the Visitor Centers in SLC and he has many in the JSMB and often you see Joseph Smith paintings by him in the Ensign.
Post a Comment