It is so good to just feel HAPPY and at PEACE! I have felt a bit “not myself” for the past year and a half but that thankfully has ended. Right now I am content. Life is falling into place. Blessing are being answered in the most miraculous ways and I feel so blessed!
My testimony. I know who I am, a daughter of God. I have a Savior who loves me and He is always there to heal my wounded heart and soul.
My family is everything I always hoped for. I am surrounded by so much LOVE! I am married to my BEST friend! He is my everything and the best feeling is being wrapped up in his arms. I know that with him everything will always be okay. Five incredible children with talents and abilities beyond my dreams. I love being with them and being active in their lives. Being a mother and wife always comes first!
My home is a dream. More than I even really thought I would have. It’s a starter home to many but more than sufficient for our needs and I love being here surrounded by beauty , the love of my family and especially feeling the Spirit within the walls of our home.
My profession. I am a teacher. I find such great joy and fulfillment in teaching children new things. The pay offs that come are sometimes few and far between but when they come they are amazing! When the light comes on for a student it is all worth it!
Take time to count your blessing and be thankful.
It makes all the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment