I love to teach! I believe that one of the most beautiful divine gifts I have been given is that of the ability to teach. I feel very blessed to be a teacher! (Even if for now it is as a substitute.)
I am especially blessed to teach the older youth Sunday School class at church. I love those amazing kids!!!
Teach:
a : to cause to know something <taught them a trade> b : to cause to know how <is teaching me to drive> c : to accustom to some action or attitude <teach students to think for themselves> d : to cause to know the disagreeable consequences of some action <I'll teach you to come home late>
2
: to guide the studies of
3
: to impart the knowledge of <teach algebra>
4
a : to instruct by precept, example, or experience b : to make known and accepted <experience teaches us our limitations>
5
: to conduct instruction regularly in <teach school>
intransitive verb
: to provide instruction : act as a teacher
See Usage Discussion at learn
1 comment:
My kids were just saying today that they hope you'll be their substitute soon. :)
Post a Comment