I have been involved a bit in the Mayoral race this election. I feel very strongly that Heather Jackson is doing a fantastic job as our Mayor and I want her to continue to be our Mayor. She has 2 years experience serving on City Council and 6 years as our Mayor. She cares about our City. She is a wealth of knowledge on all things Eagle Mountain. She listens to citizens concerns and then does what she can to resolve concerns. She is very kind. She is tough. She is honest and trustworthy. She has compassion. She has called Eagle Mountain home for 15 years. She always does what she feels is best for our City. She serves tirelessly. She has reduced our City Budget by nearly half. She has brought stability to our City. She has created great economic development. She has brought us better transportation. She loves her family. She is a wife and mother. She serves in several Church callings. She has read to my children at school. She volunteers, a lot! She is simply the best person for the job!!!
I am so thankful that she was able to come to our home tonight and meet a few of our neighbors and to be willing to answer their questions. She is truly a wonderful woman and I am a very proud supporter ! Through this experience I feel that I can call her a friend.
Here is the list from her website with a few additions to what I have written:
|
| |
Nathan made his first batch of homemade cookies for our Mayor.
Very tired after a long day of work and preparations but so thankful to be doing my part to support my Mayoral Candidate.
No comments:
Post a Comment