Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Clean Again

Nothing brings about contention more than a messy room shared amongst two brothers.  One likes it neat and tidy and the other couldn’t care less about the floor, couch, bed covered in clothes, wrappers and dirty dishes.  After a blow-up Sunday night I decided that something must be done.  We tried to figure out a way to put a divider in the room and we would have but after all was clean I had two very happy boys.  I keep telling them they should be thankful for the nice room they have to share.  Please note the hampers full of clothes to be washed. AGGHHH!  I wish they would wash them as soon one hamper gets full.  At least they are off the floor Smile! I love that they want to have friends over now.

baptism boys room 002baptism boys room 005baptism boys room 009baptism boys room 010baptism boys room 012baptism boys room 013

No comments: