Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Freezer Breakfast Idea

With my morning starting at 6am with waking Michael for High School then running from 6:30-7:10 then Nathan is out the door at 7:40 and the 3 youngest woken up by 8am and out the door at 9am can you say CRAZY!!!  After actually making lunches and French toast this morning between waking at 6am and getting ready and out the door to run at 6:30am I realized that there had to be a better way.  I came up with the idea of freezing some complete easy freezer breakfast foods.  Today I spent only 20 min and created a dozen ham, egg and cheese breakfast burritos. Adult size.  Hopefully 1 will be filling enough.Hopeful thinking with 3 growing boys.  I can’t wait for them to try them tomorrow. 

wedding cake back to school 2012 173

18 eggs scrambled with salt and pepper to taste (1/2 cup each)

12 large flour tortillas

2 slices of very thin ham for each burrito

shredded cheese (I added a loose 1/4 cup to each)

  • Assemble
  • Wrap in saran wrap or place in air tight freezer container.
  • Freeze up to a month
  • Heat in microwave till warmed through.  1-3 min depending on the microwave.

wedding cake back to school 2012 174wedding cake back to school 2012 175wedding cake back to school 2012 176wedding cake back to school 2012 179wedding cake back to school 2012 183

No comments: