and I have been hanging out with her all day. I hate that she is sick but I love that she wants me to hold her and scratch her back until she falls asleep in my arms. It is moments like this when life isn’t perfect, BUT IT IS! I love being a mom. I love that I couldn’t go to my toning class this morning because at 4am Jaimee threw-up and she needed me. She didn’t need anyone else, just ME! I haven’t even gotten dressed or showered for the day. I look scary, really scary but she doesn’t care.
I did however make up a batch of red velvet cupcakes
to practice for a wedding cake I’m making in 2 weeks and have done 4 loads of laundry but that’s it.
I read a blog of a cousin at http://www.teandbaby.com/2012/02/my-life-isnt-perfect_02.html and it brought me to tears because she was so right on. My life is not perfect. I hope I don’t present it to be to the world. I am normal!!! I rarely have a completely clean house. I do keep things pretty picked up and in order but I’m not perfect. I don’t always eat right or exercise. I do most of the time but I’m not perfect at it. I love my kids but I do yell sometimes and I do have to ask them for forgiveness more times than I’d like to admit.
2 comments:
So true. :)
Sorry Jaimee is sick. Hope she feels better and no one else catches it.
Jaimee, I hope you are feeling better.
Becky, the cake sounds wonderful.
Getting 4 loads of laundry done sounds like you accomplished alot for one morning.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment