I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Brandon Glasses Arrived
Brandon has never been a child to complain. Thank goodness for the schools eye test or we wouldn't have known that Brandon desperately needed glasses. We went for an exam but the glasses from the eye doctor was so expensive that I decided to check out online glasses. It happened to be Cyber Monday when I ordered and we got a great deal. We were able to get 2 pairs of glasses with shipping for only $47.00. It was so fun to see Brandon's reaction to his glasses. He was so happy to be able to see things clearly across the room. He can read clocks now! I must say I think he is rather handsome in his glasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment