Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best Gift

Keeping myself healthy and strong is the best gift I can give myself.  When I am physically strong I am able to be spiritually strong.  When I am spiritually strong am I can serve others better. I have been “cheating” A LOT but I am also exercising and toning and trying to enjoy this holiday season unlike the last couple of years when I wouldn’t allow myself to eat anything “bad”. I pray that you will have a very blessed Christmas season and enjoy all that this season holds.  For me this has included making with my children  dozens of gingerbread men,  cupcakes, fudge, caramels as well as a neighborhood cookie exchange.  Why such a huge change for last year?  I now trust myself that I won’t go back to the 390 pound body that I had before.  Now I guess that is really the best gift ever!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

I loved this post! I can't wait until I get to that place where I can allow myself to enjoy the "cheating" without the guilt. One day. You are an inspiration to keep at it, so thank you for that. :)