I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I hope you all had fun when Grandma Becky came to visit. The picture in front of the snowball bush is my favorite especially with Brandon peeking from behind Grandma. The other one I love is the one of Dan with his Mom where they are sitting on the couch.
Your visit to Lagoon looked like great fun. Enjoy your Summer adventures. I sure appreciated your visit at the airport. Last week I tried to post a comment but it didn't come up and I hadn't copied it. Thanks for coming to see me. It was a great beginning to a fun week. I love all of you.
1 comment:
I hope you all had fun when Grandma Becky came to visit. The picture in front of the snowball bush is my favorite especially with Brandon peeking from behind Grandma.
The other one I love is the one of Dan with his Mom where they are sitting on the couch.
Your visit to Lagoon looked like great fun. Enjoy your Summer adventures. I sure appreciated your visit at the airport. Last week I tried to post a comment but it didn't come up and I hadn't copied it. Thanks for coming to see me. It was a great beginning to a fun week. I love all of you.
Post a Comment