Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

I am over the Room Mother’s for the PTA as well as a Room Mom for Nathan’s class so this was a big week.  I took over the class last week for an hour to get the students involved in creating some gifts for Nathan’s teacher.  The kids were pretty rowdy but we got it mostly done. We tied a blanket with ribbons for his teachers new baby girl, decorated scrapbook pages with pictures I took at all of their school parties and then they wrote thank you notes on the apples that I used to do a poster. We also had a flower day where I sent a vase with some fresh cut flowers and the kids from the class were to bring in a flower also. I didn’t take pictures of everything I did but here a few favorites from this past week.

Our school mascot is the Eagle so I decided to do this half sheet cake for the teachers at the school.  I didn’t even use a box mix but did it all from scratch. YUMMM! It was so nice to get a call from the Principal thanking me for the cake as well as several other thank-yous from teachers.

006

010017075072020055079

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow Becky! Our teachers are definitely underappreciated, you"ve motivated me to try harder to show appreciation!