Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some Talented Dancers

We had the opportunity to see some of our neighbors dance in a performance the past two nights.  Wow is there a lot of talent here!!!  Josh Jensen our backyard neighbor is AMAZING!!!!  He dances at a level that that I don’t think many high school kids ever reach.  I hope he continues on to dance after his mission because watching him dance is so beautiful!  Here are a few pictures of Josh dancing.

127109111141142145149

My next door neighbor Jacob also got to fill in last minute on the JV team and danced a few songs.  This boy has great rhythm and really worked hard to learn these dances in just a couple weeks.  Way to go Jacob!!! He did a fantastic job dancing!

116119120172

No comments: