Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer has Begun

Fun at the Park...

Jaimee loves to swing her feet!
Nathan resting after riding hard at the skate park.
Laura not wanting to look at the camera. She is sooo cute!
Jaimee coming back up the hill after rolling down.

Brandon loved to play! and play hard!!! He is really good to play with his sisters and especially keep an eye out for Jaimee.
As I've said before, he is growing up way to fast. Michael really has taken off on the rip - stick. I didn't get a good picture of him on it but he rode it at the skate park.
The REALLY deep bowl at the Herriman skate park. Nathan wanted to try but....way to scary!

Dan, Michael and Nathan took a helicopter ride Saturday late afternoon. Michael had received a free ride as a reading reward and Nathan decided it was worth the cost and I gave Dan an early Father's Day gift to go. They loved it and said it was incredible!!!My cousin Liz came to visit for the afternoon. We haven't visited for a couple years and had a great time letting the kids play while we got caught up.Beautiful Isabel!

No comments: