Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm so Proud of My Boy Scout!




Michael received his Second Class scout rank tonight! I'm so proud of the hard work he is doing to accomplish this!!! This is the fun "Scout Shirt" cake that I made for the Court of Honor.

3 comments:

Kate said...

WOW!!! That's one cool cake!!! If Will ever gets his Eagle, would you make one for me?!

Tell Michael well done from the Watsons!

Becky Jones said...

I would love to make a cake for Will when he gets his Eagle. I done 5 or 6 of them foe Eagle Scouts so far. It's a lot of fun!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Wow you have serious cake making skills! You deserve a merit badge for the great cake! Looks like your off to a great summer!