Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Garage Band

Our garage has been FULL of our junk for 2 1/2 years. Full means literally 4 ft high and covering the whole floor. When we moved from the other house we just piled everything in the garage and anything not essential at the time stayed there.

So here we are 2 1/2 years later and Nathan desperately wants a space for his group of buddies to play together. He convinced me to spend $$$ on a huge 15 yard dumpster to haul it all away. Well 2 days later the garage floor is cleared, boxes are organized, new carpet is purchased, the very broken garage door is now screwed down as semi-permanent, door hardware removed from the walls and ceiling, PA system and Microphones purchased and the kids are having a blast playing their music.

IMG_7153 IMG_7156

IMG_7193 IMG_7196

IMG_7198 IMG_7199

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Just like in the movies. I love it!

Melanie said...

It's just like in the movies, I love it.