Our swett Alyssa didn't make it to the top 11 but she was AMAZING!!!
What an incredible week of talent, beauty, intellect, poise and happiness. Love you Lys!
Krissia Beatty (Miss Nebo) was crowned Miss Utah 2015 tonight. I was very impressed by her. Laura asked some of the contestants for autographs on Thursday night after the pageant. Krissia actually took time to visits with her. She asked Laura her name, age, what she liked to do and then shared with her how she also liked to play the piano and play soccer. She was so kind to her and really showed a genuine interest.
She had been our pick to win after Alyssa. There was just something really special that we noticed the first night as she stepped out to the stage. Well tonight, she of course was very busy. After giving Alyssa gifts and hugs we decided to see if we could see the new Miss Utah.
She was getting ready for a live shot for the KUTV news. We walked over and she looked our way for a second and she waved and smiled at Laura. She then said, "Hey, I saw you the other night." Laura was so excited that she remembered her. We waved back and I asked if she had time for one picture. She said she'd be happy to right after the news. So we waited a couple minutes. There was a girl that hopped in front of us and got a picture then she was told no more photos, she had to get into the new car. She looked over to them and said I have to do one more. I was so impressed that she kept her word and let us get a photo.
I think she will do an amazing job at representing the State of Utah this next year. She sure made my little girl feel very special tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment