Another marathon day with the 4 youngest kids. We started with Cinderella. We all LOVED it. It had several wonderful messages in it. I want to watch it over and over again! Next we stopped by to see the progress on our car. Dan and the boys got hit by a deer coming home after Priesthood session Saturday night. It still needs at least one more week and almost $4000 to fix it. After visiting the car we headed off to Wendy’s for lunch and then to DI to look for a few things for the school play that I am over. The kids found a few treasures too! A stop at the DMV for Nathan’s book to study for his driver’s permit and then the BSA Scout Shop to get new uniforms, patches and pins. Then we were off to visit Dan at work, BYU Creamery for ice cream, donuts and chocolate milk. After ice cream we headed over to the BYU Museum of Art and then walked around campus enjoying the beautiful weather and flowers. We even saw a street performer. After BYU we took our separate cars and headed towards home. Before I went home I made 2 more stops at Seagull book (buying a few gifts and new scripture case for Jaimee) and Smith’s for the case-lot sales. Another busy but wonderful day!
![]()
I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
More Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment