Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Landing Ward Youth “Get-to-Know-You”

Our Ward had 3 more streets added to us. For me that sounded like.. time to call a party for the kids. Since I have 3 boys (12,14,17) it is the perfect excuse to have my favorite people over, our youth. The favorite games of the night were: Apples to Apples, Blockus, Candyland, Don’t Spill the Beans, Break the Ice, Cootie, Pick-up Sticks, Life and a few kids stayed late and they are simultaneously playing Head Bands and Monopoly. I LOVE IT!!!

 January 2015 135   January 2015 138 January 2015 139 January 2015 140 January 2015 141 January 2015 142 January 2015 143 January 2015 144 January 2015 145 January 2015 146 January 2015 147 January 2015 148 January 2015 149 January 2015 150 January 2015 151  January 2015 152January 2015 153  January 2015 155    January 2015 159 January 2015 157January 2015 160 January 2015 161   January 2015 164 January 2015 166 January 2015 167 January 2015 168

January 2015 169  January 2015 171 January 2015 172 January 2015 173 January 2015 174 January 2015 175   January 2015 178

January 2015 002 January 2015 003 January 2015 004

No comments: