Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Super Busy Awesome Week

IMG_0914 IMG_0915 IMG_0916

With Dan’s truck hitting 200,000 miles and in need of some attention to keep driving to and from work every day we decided that a new commuter car was needed. We really needed a car that we could use for the family also so this Kia Optima was the best choice for us. I used my awesome negotiating skills to get the price down to exactly what we wanted!

Hope of America

 hofa3IMG_0929

IMG_0999

  Under the parachute with the kids.IMG_1009

 IMG_1018

I work with these three amazing women! Holly deRobles, Lacey Mason and Erin Druce!IMG_1023

IMG_1030   IMG_1045 IMG_1049

Zoo Trip with Jaimee and her 1st Grade

IMG_1080 IMG_1082 IMG_1086 IMG_1107 IMG_1108 IMG_1109 IMG_1111 IMG_1116  IMG_1129

BIG NEWS… I was hired to be a 6th Grade Teacher for next year. Since I was hired on a year-end contract I had to re-apply and interview. There were huge lessons learned through this process and I came to know my Savior and Heavenly Father so much better. Trust, humility, prayer, patience, gratitude and much faith were a part of the process. Ask me about the story sometime.

Photo: I couldn't be more grateful and excited to be returning to Eagle Valley next year. I will be teaching on the incredible 6th grade team of Lori I. Vliet and Ken (Rachel Tew Orr) Orr.

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch

 easterhunt1IMG_1135 IMG_1141  IMG_1146 IMG_1150 easter hunt2 easter hunt3  IMG_1153 IMG_1157 IMG_1159

Easter Morning

IMG_1162 IMG_1164 

Nathan made me the perfect soft boiled egg. Delicious!IMG_1168

 IMG_1174  IMG_1178 IMG_1179 IMG_1183 IMG_1188 IMG_1189 IMG_1191 IMG_1192

IMG_1194 IMG_1198 IMG_1199 IMG_1204 IMG_1207 IMG_1210 IMG_1212

easter2014girls

New Easter Outfits

easterpeggy

Peggy surprised the younger three kids with baskets. Love you Peggy!

No comments: