Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Wonderful Mamaw – Returned Home

Today she is back in the arms of her handsome husband and her son, my Daddy.

IMG_6116

This morning at 5:29am I received this beautiful message from my Uncle Danny.

Dear family,


Last night a beautiful young woman walked out on her balcony and shouted "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo?" and a handsome young man climbed the trellis and with a tender kiss and embrace, took her home.  As I left mom last night and held her hand,I told her that dad will be coming soon and it was time to go with him.  Shortly before that we held up her and dad's picture of when they were young marrieds and told her that was what he would look like and that is what he would see in her.  She looked at the picture Jacob was holding for a long time.  With that image in her mind, mom went to sleep last night and at 5am this morning, Dad decided he had waited long enough and came and got his sweetheart.

We are all the legacy of that great love and will count as one of our choicest blessings that we were their children, grand-children and family.  Today is a celebration of that  reunion and all of those it has impacted. 

Please share this passing of mom with friends and family that are not on my email list above.  Phyllis and I will discuss the details but at tentative date for the funeral will be Saturday, December 14 with a memorial for mom during the Christmas holiday so all can join us. 

I love you all know we share this tender time together where ever we are as we express our thanks to Heavenly Parents for sharing mom and dad with us.

Danny
046 047 050 054

mamaw1 mamaw2 mamaw3

mamaw4   mamawandpapaw 143_thumb[1]mamawandpapaw 148_thumb[6]

These two hands are once again together.

Their love story now continues on the other side of the veil.

No comments: