Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Needing Change

I have been trying to decide if I want to write or not.  I feel like I am just going through the motions of life.  I am not fully living,  I am comfortable and that is not good.  I need something to change.  What?  I have felt that change is coming for the past few weeks but nothing.  I feel a need to grow and be challenged but where will that come from?  I am doing pretty well and am pretty happy but there is an underlying sense of sadness inside my heart.  I am not being the best me.  I am not doing the best at all I do,  I can do more, I can do better, I want to be stretched.I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and knows what I need and I hope whatever I need is coming soon.  I want to feel that excitement for something new and exciting again.  I have been subbing in Primary leading the music the past 2 weeks and it was fun to be doing something different and new.  I don't know what change I am looking for but I know that He knows.  I just want this sadness or longing to leave my heart.  Have you ever felt that way?

No comments: