Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Nathan-Freshman Team / Michael-Varsity Team

Today was tryouts for the Ballroom Dance Team at Westlake. I love hanging out with all the kids and watching and encouraging them. Not just my boys but all of the kids.  Nathan knew he’d be on Freshman Team because of his grade but he kept practicing, A LOT!  I was so proud of how hard he worked to learn these dances in 2 days.  Michael has been on the Freshman Team this year.  He had very high hopes to be moved all the way to the top to Varsity Team, AND he made it!!!  Only 2 Freshman boys made it to Varsity so that is huge that Michael is one of them.  Congratulations boys, I can’t wait to watch you dance this next year!!!

eagle board dance tryout 006eagle board dance tryout 007eagle board dance tryout 008eagle board dance tryout 009eagle board dance tryout 010eagle board dance tryout 011eagle board dance tryout 012eagle board dance tryout 013eagle board dance tryout 014

eagle board dance tryout 015eagle board dance tryout 016eagle board dance tryout 017eagle board dance tryout 018eagle board dance tryout 019eagle board dance tryout 020eagle board dance tryout 021eagle board dance tryout 022

Looking up all of the results for the Team placements. Two very happy boys that made the teams they wanted. Celebrating the great news with Michael's best friend Jacob that also made Varsity Team!

eagle board dance tryout 039eagle board dance tryout 040eagle board dance tryout 041eagle board dance tryout 043eagle board dance tryout 044eagle board dance tryout 045eagle board dance tryout 046eagle board dance tryout 047eagle board dance tryout 048eagle board dance tryout 049eagle board dance tryout 050eagle board dance tryout 051eagle board dance tryout 052eagle board dance tryout 054eagle board dance tryout 055eagle board dance tryout 056

No comments: