I have many reasons to smile. I am blessed to be a wife to an amazing man and mother to 5 incredible children. I also have a deep faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
4 grueling days of Ballroom Dance. Good Luck Michael!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
A message for Michael.... I hope it is an awesome week for you at the dance competition. What a wonderful opportunity you have been given.
Have fun and give your parents a hug to thank them. I am so thankful you are using your talents Michael....
You have some very talented siblings too. It will be fun to see what they do as they get to be your age. Continue to encourage them and set a great example. Love Grandma Marie
1 comment:
A message for Michael....
I hope it is an awesome week for you at the dance competition. What a wonderful opportunity you have been given.
Have fun and give your parents a hug to thank them. I am so thankful you are using your talents Michael....
You have some very talented siblings too. It will be fun to see what they do as they get to be your age. Continue to encourage them and set a great example.
Love Grandma Marie
Post a Comment