So I decided I needed a fitness goal so here it is! Just over a month to get ready for it. I better start adding some extra miles to my regular runs. Oh dear I can’t add to my regular runs because I have to be home to get the kids off to school. Hmmmm, I guess I’ll just have to start running in the evening or on Saturday to get the longer runs in. Yeah!!! I am so excited to have something to work toward!
Does anyone want to join me? It is a beautiful course and the start time isn't till 9am so we won't have to be on the bus in Orem till 5:30am.
1 comment:
I'd love to join you, but I can't spend on any more entry fees right now. :( I'm planning on paying in October for the Utah Valley marathon in June.
Post a Comment