It's hard to believe that today is my 36th Birthday! That used to be so old!!! I still feel much younger than I am, at least less mature or wise than 36 should be. Today was such a wonderful day!!! I'll tell the story though pictures because it is hard to believe how amazing this day has been!!!
Here I am 36 years young! (This picture was taken Sunday, so technically I was still 35 years and 363 days old.) I do believe this is my best year yet!

My favorite black forest cake with real whipped cream! YUMMY!

Homemade Penne Rustica (chicken and sausage)! I is better than what you get at Macaroni Grill. Dan is an amazing cook or should I say Chef!

Some beautiful jewlery and perfume from my best friend Stace! We even got to visit together today and that was a special treat!!! She really spoiled me!


Dan took me shopping and here are my wonderful gifts! He really spoiled me too!!! Thanks sweetheart! The new jewelery and clothes really make me feel special and beautiful!!!
1 comment:
Happy B-day, again, Becky!
Post a Comment