Why I smile everyday!

Why I smile everyday!
We are very blessed to be an eternal family.

Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break Has Begun!














Our Yummy Easter Dinner (Sunday)

I love having all 5 kids at home! We decided that since we aren't going anywhere that we would do something fun everyday. Today was "PARK" day. We visited 2 parks, had a picnic at one and then went to the skate park. I took lots of pictures so here are some of the favorites from our first day of Spring Break!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Looks yummy and like you are having fun! It would have been so awesome if you could have come up here for Spring Break! We'll see you this summer, though, and go camping and hiking!!

Jeannie Barclay said...

How fun! Our Spring break starts tomorrow! I'm so excited to sleep in. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!